Neem Wood Kitchen Set (Chopping Board, Ladles, Spice & Masala Spoons)
Special Price ₹2,250.00 Regular Price ₹2,750.00
- Neem has a strong traditional value in every household across India.
- Neem tree is part of every house or community and every part of it is used for different medicinal and lifestyle purposes.
- Our ancestors started using neem oil, the leaves as well as the flowers in the cooking/ external application and wood has immense usage too.
- Neem wood was initially used to make combs which helped in hair growth and prevents scalp infections.
- Neem wood based kitchen accessories were later used because of its immense medicinal and anti-bacteria properties.
- The artisans of West Bengal are known for generations in making the most exquisite products using neem wood.
- The process takes weeks of seasoning and natural treatment of the neem wood.
- The process helps in strengthening, compacting the wood and prevents it from leeching the bitterness into the food.
- Later the seasoned wood is cut to precise block from which different accessory products are hand carved by the artisans.
- Finally the hand crafted accessories are polished using mustard oil in cotton cloth for hours to get the smooth finish.
- Neem wood has immense utility across different cultures in our country. Every part of the tree has immense health benefits and have been used extensively for generations for our well being.
- The neem wood ladles are a great addition to your kitchen to provide an environment friendly alternative to your sustainable modern kitchen.
- The neem wood chopping board is a great addition to your kitchen to provide a safe accessory to replace harmful plastics which can be ingested through your food prepared in them.
- Gently wash with mild detergents and keep it dry post use.
- Avoid soaking in water for long duration.
- Do not use steel scrubber.
Write Your Own Review