Solapur (GI Tagged) Terry Bath Towels (Green & Blue - Set of 2)
- India is land of cotton textiles and Solapur has a tradition of quality handloom weavers since the age of Peshwas.
- Use of cotton towel is an integral part of every traditional household in the sub-continent mainly because of its usability across different climactic conditions.
- The handloom cluster of Solapur are mainly from the current state of Telangana who migrated to Solapur during the Peshwa regime.
- They are the back bone of the growth of handloom in Solapur. The process of making these intricately designed Chadhars starts with the dyeing of the fabric and further weaving.
- The weaving patterns, thread count and thickness of the product is uniformly maintained to provide at-most comfort for the users. Hand loom artisans take 2-3 hours to make one Towel.
- Solapuri cotton weaving (GI Status) are unique handloom crafted furnishing products that have been part of many traditional households for generations .
- Made of high quality 100% cotton, these weaves have a unique quality for maximum water absorption .
- The Solapur hand loom/ power loom towels are crafted with care to provide maximum comfort to your skin which scrubbing.
- It takes 2-3 hours to weave one towel.
- Pure Cotton towels are crafted to last for at least 7-8 years and with proper care it can last for more than a decade.
- Color might run for the first few times. Please wash it separately.
- Pure Cotton towels are to be soaked and washed before using it for the first time to improve their water absorption capacity.
- Machine wash under gentle mode is recommended .
- Use regular washing liquid soaps and fabric softner .
- Dry it in the sun post wash.
Write Your Own Review