7 Days Easy Returns (T&C Apply)| Secure Card Payment & Cash on Delivery Available | Paypal for International Purchase
DISCLAIMERAll our products are handcrafted and this results in each product being unique and slightly different from each other and therefore will have minor variations on dimensions & weight.
- A woman from the local tribe, clad in a maroon saree, carved in a way that she is slightly bent toward the side, carrying a pot that seems like pouring water from it, a pretty hair bun on the side, lovely jhumkas and a calm face that attracts everyone to admire the beauty of the craft.
- Etikoppaka Bommalu (toys) are known for their light weight, softness, rounded contour, attractive colours and overall craftsmanship.
- This intricately hand chiselled and hand carved craft is made from Anukudu wood and is GI tagged. It takes 4 to 5 hours to make a single toy.
- Colours run as wild as the imagination of the craftsmen. They are natural and obtained from turmeric, sindhuri, indigo plants etc. Red, yellow and green symbolise auspiciousness.
- Etikoppaka Bommalu is a widely adored handicraft and a pride of possession. Help keep our traditions alive and restore glory of this 400 year old craft!
- Height: 19 cm, Weight: 200 gm
- It has multiple parts stuck with adhesives and may detach from the set if not handled with care. Some of the toys in our collection may not be suitable for children under 5 years. Read instructions carefully. We do not accept returns or exchanges for products listed in this category.