Baking Tray: Manipur Black Pottery
|Weight (Kg)||length In CM||Capacity (Litre)||Width In CM|
DISCLAIMERAll our products are handcrafted and this results in each product being unique and slightly different from each other and therefore will have minor variations on dimensions & weight.
- Baking cakes , bread etc with endless possibilities in the Manipur Black Pottery Backing Tray.
- These cookware are double baked so that they withstand the high temperatures of the oven.
- "Loree Hamlei", the local name for stone pottery of Manipur is a traditional cookware which is used by the local community even today. The clay used is obtained by crushing and mixing of two types of rocks that are locally found in the region.
- Zishta Manipur black pottery cookware is aesthetically appealing, gives a unique flavour and aroma to the food cooked, retains heat for longer, cooks without burning food and kills harmful germs.
- These are products that are available in limited quantities
- We do not accept returns or exchange of the products listed in this category.