Beginners Clay & Soapstone Combo: Clay, Kalchatti, Iron, Cast Iron & Neem Accessories
|Weight (Kg)||Capacity (Litres)||Diameter in CM||Length x Width in CM||Height in CM||Thickness (MM)|
|Pure Iron Roti Tawa||1.2||NA||23||NA||NA||3|
|Pure Iron Dosa Tawa Medium||2||NA||25.4||NA||NA||4|
|Neem Wood Chopping Board||0.9||NA||NA||
33 X 21.6
|Dal Neem Ladle||NA||NA||NA||
26.7 X 5
|Dosa Ladle Neem||NA||NA||NA||
29 X 6.4
|Cast Iron Kadai Medium||1.7||1||21.6 - 22.9||NA||6.4 -7.6||15|
|Kalchatti Medium Treated||2||1.3-1.6||15 - 18||NA||8.5 - 10||NA|
|Clay Kadai||1.4||1.7||24.5 - 25.4||NA||6.3 - 10.5||NA|
DISCLAIMERAll our products are handcrafted and this results in each product being unique and slightly different from each other and therefore will have minor variations on dimensions & weight.
- An Earthy Combo infusing the greatness of clay as well as soapstone, this combo is for those beginners who want to infuse more earthy elements in their traditional kitchen.
- This curated combo has a mix of different shaped cookware that will suffice your daily needs and enable you to seamlessly transition your kitchen to a traditional one.
- The Combo has Clay kadai for your curries, a treated Kalchatti (Soapstone) for your gravies, Roti and dosa tawa as well as neem wood accessories to complete your daily utility.
- The Cast Iron Kadai is included to make sure you do not miss the once in a while deep frying of Potatoes or Paapad etc.
- This combo can be a great start for users who have dabbeld a few times and are comfortable with using clay in their kitchen.
- Traditional knowledge gathered by us at Zishta shows that a good mix of different cookware enables addition of unique elements in the cooking process. Alkalinity, Calcium etc.
- Note: Please read individual product maintenance /usage under usage instructions category in this page.