Brass Fry Pan with Heat Resistant long handle
|Weight (Kg)||Capacity (Litres)||Diameter (CM)||Height (CM)|
(38 with handle)
DISCLAIMERAll our products are handcrafted and this results in each product being unique and slightly different from each other and therefore will have minor variations on dimensions & weight.
- Brass fry pan, a versatile cookware and an essential in every kitchen for multiple recipes.
- Shallow fry vegetables or meat, make your favourite omelette or scrambled eggs, pancakes or Uthappam, pan fried noodles, gravies etc, Brass fry pan works wonders.
- The pan also has a height to sauté and stir fry.
- Brass is thermally conducive, results in even distribution of heat and even cooking.
- Rubber handle gives good grip while cooking and insulate from heat.
- This craft from thatheras near Amritsar has been included in the UNSECO list of Intangible Cultural Heritage.
- Cooking in Brass has been part of our culture since time immemorial.
- Brass is known to preserve the anti-oxidants of food cooked in them. Brass also helps in preserving more than 90% of nutrition of food cooked in them.
- Note: Tin coating wears off with use, re-coating has to be done once the metal finish is visible.