Brass Lassi Glass
Save up to 9% Save %
MRP. Rs. 900
Original price MRP. Rs. 990 - Original price Onwards
Original price MRP. Rs. 990
Rs. 900 Onwards
Current price MRP. Rs. 900
|Size||Weight (Kg)||Diameter In CM||Height In CM||Capacity (ML)|
DISCLAIMERAll our products are handcrafted and this results in each product being unique and slightly different from each other and therefore will have minor variations on dimensions & weight.
- Brass Lassi Glass is finely crafted by the traditional artisans of Punjab adding richness to their glorious traditions of making the best Lassi and buttermilk.
- Brass enhances the aroma and flavour of Lassi.
- Brass Lassi glass adds beauty and vintage to your home.
- Have lassi, milk, butter milk or water in this unique handcrafted Brass glass.
- Our journey to rejuvenate crafts of India took us to a village near Amritsar.
- The thatheras near Amritsar are known for their traditional brass and copper craft of utensil making. This craft has been included in the UNSECO list of Intangible Cultural Heritage.
- From 400 families who used to practice this craft, the number has dwindled to a meagre 15.
- Brass Lassi glass is given a tin coating. The coating has to be re-done once the brass metal finish is clearly visible.