Traditional Brass Roti Box
|Size||Weight (Kg)||Height In CM||Diameter In CM|
DISCLAIMERAll our products are handcrafted and this results in each product being unique and slightly different from each other and therefore will have minor variations on dimensions & weight.
- Traditionally in Maharashtra and most central India, Brass is the only metal used to store cooked roti.
- The brass box comes with tin coating to make the container safe for storing cooked food.
- Traditional use of brass is to preserve the rich anti-oxidant properties of the contet stored in them.
- Brass helps in retaining the softness of roti and keep them fresh and soft while storing the cooked rotis in the dabba.
- Zishta in collaboration with the Traditional artisans of Maharashtra bring you the authentic hand crafted Brass roti box which fits in to your modern kitchen with ease.
- Relive your golden memories and transport you to your grandmother’s kitchen!
- Zishta cookware are tested in NABL accredited laboratory and comply with EU standards for Restriction of Hazardous Substances (RoHS).