7 Days Easy Returns (T&C Apply)| Secure Card Payment & Cash on Delivery Available | Paypal for International Purchase
|Size||Weight (Kg)||Diameter In CM||Height In CM||Capacity (Litre)|
|3.2-3.3||29.2 - 30.5||10.2||3.0-3.5|
|2.3-2.5||25.4 - 26.7||8.9 - 9.1||2.0-2.4|
|1.6-1.8||22.1 - 22.9||6.9 - 7.6||1.5-1.8|
|1.2 - 1.4||19.6 - 20.3||6.4 - 6.9||1.0-1.2|
DISCLAIMERAll our products are handcrafted and this results in each product being unique and slightly different from each other and therefore will have minor variations on dimensions & weight.
- Bronze Kadai is a unique re-creation of the traditional Kerala cookware predominantly used to make sweets.
- These kadai's are casted in sand moulds made by hand and the final finishing to get the smooth aesthetic finish is done using machine tools by the same cluster.
- Zishta traditional bronze kadai is made by the highly skilled artisans of Kerala whose history dates back thousands of years.
- These traditional cookware have higher density of metal enabling high heat carrying capacity, slow cooking and keeps the dish warm for hours after cooking.
- These bronze kadai's are specifically used for making sweet dishes and does not need tin coating.
- The food cooked in them retain over 98% of the nutrition as well as the flavour, making the food tasty as well as healthy!