Clay Jug- Earthen Water Pot
7 Days Easy Returns (T&C Apply)| Secure Card Payment & Cash on Delivery Available | Paypal for International Purchase
|Size||Weight (Kg)||Diameter In CM||Height In CM||Capacity (Liter)|
DISCLAIMERAll our products are handcrafted and this results in each product being unique and slightly different from each other and therefore will have minor variations on dimensions & weight.
- Remember the coolness of water and the soothing taste while having it from earthen water pot in good old days? Relive the experience in Zishta unglazed clay water jug.
- Good quality earthenware is dependent on the quality of the clay used and skill level of the artisans who make it.
- Zishta brings the best quality earthen water pot using unglazed clay from the Cauvery delta region & made using traditional technique mastered over centuries.
- Zishta works with these artisans who have mastered the right technique to make the best and long lasting earthenware.
- Natural properties of clay is retained in our unglazed Zishta earthen water jug.
- With the porous structure, it allows heat circulation. Clay being alkaline in nature maintains the PH balance of water in unglazed earthen pot.
- Zishta earthen pots are tested in NABL accredited laboratory and comply with EU standards for Restriction of Hazardous Substances (RoHS).
- We do not accept returns or exchange of the products listed in this category.