Eeya chombu (Tin vessel) - Kinnam Shape
7 Days Easy Returns (T&C Apply)| Secure Card Payment & Cash on Delivery Available | Paypal for International Purchase
|Size||Weight (Kg)||Capacity (Litres)||Diameter In CM||Height In CM|
DISCLAIMERAll our products are handcrafted and this results in each product being unique and slightly different from each other and therefore will have minor variations on dimensions & weight.
- Kinnam shape is a modern day adaptation of the traditional Tin utensil.
- Remember the days when rasam used to taste out of this world? When you close your eyes can you still feel the wonderful aroma of rasam cooked by your mother? A secret ingredient is the cookware itself: Eeya Chombu.
- Our ancestors used this cookware for making a variety of rasam, to set curd and to store left over food to protect it from spoiling.
- Eeya chombu by Zishta is made of pure Tin which is a metal by itself and not an alloy.
- As per Ayurveda texts, Tin helps to maintain “Kappa", prevent diabetes, improve taste, skin complexion and intelligence and many more.
- With only 2 artisans remaining who beat pure tin by hand for 8 hours to make one vessel, this may soon become just a collector’s item.
- Own your Zishta Eeya Chombu & revive the flavour of rasam in your kitchen today.
- Zishta cookware are tested in NABL accredited laboratory and comply with EU standards for Restriction of Hazardous Substances (RoHS).
- WARNING: The Vessel has a low melting point. To avoid melting, please ensure the following: DO NOT keep the vessel empty on the stove. DO NOT do tadka or saute. Ensure the vessel is filled with at least 1/2 liquid. Read the instructions carefully before use.