Fry Pan: Manipur Black Pottery
7 Days Easy Returns (T&C Apply)| Secure Card Payment & Cash on Delivery Available | Paypal for International Purchase
|Weight (Kg)||Length In CM||Width In CM|
DISCLAIMERAll our products are handcrafted and this results in each product being unique and slightly different from each other and therefore will have minor variations on dimensions & weight.
- Saute Vegetables to cooking meat- this is a versatile addition to your modern kitchen.
- "Loree Hamlei", the local name for stone pottery of Manipur is a traditional cookware which is used by the local community even today.
- The clay used is obtained by crushing and mixing of two types of rocks that are locally found in the region.
- Zishta Manipur Black pottery fry pan set is aesthetically appealing, enriches and fortifies the food cooked in them with Iron and provides a great way to saute vegetables and even cook your meat.
- We do not accept returns or exchange of the products listed in this category.