DISCLAIMERAll our products are handcrafted and this results in each product being unique and slightly different from each other and therefore will have minor variations on dimensions & weight.
- Dive in nostalgia with this incredibly exciting traditional game of Gilli Danda. One of India's oldest and popular outdoor games. Let the memories of playing this on a hot summer vacation with your friends help relive your childhood. To make it more enduring for children, they have been intricately hand painted.
- Hand chiselled and hand carved from Aale mara by the craftsmen of Channapatna also known as Gombegalu nagara (town of toys), the craft is centuries old and GI tagged. Colours are prepared using using shellac chips (lac)
- A widely adored handicraft and a pride of possession, help keep our traditions alive and restore glory of this centuries old craft!
- Length: Gilli 16.5 cm, Danda 36 cm, Weight: 200 gm
- Some of the toys in our collection may not be suitable for children under 5 years. Read instructions carefully. We do not accept returns or exchanges for products listed in this category.