Glasses-Mugs Set: Manipur Black Pottery
|Weight (GRAMS)||Diameter In CM||Capacity (ML)||Height In CM|
DISCLAIMERAll our products are handcrafted and this results in each product being unique and slightly different from each other and therefore will have minor variations on dimensions & weight.
- Traditionally these Mugs were used in NE to serve beverages and the stone keeps the chilness intact for long duration.
- The key usage of these Mugs is to serve locally made rice based beverages and these jugs are standard accessories for serving the same.
- "Loree Hamlei", the local name for stone pottery of Manipur is a traditional cookware which is used by the local community even today. The clay used is obtained by crushing and mixing of two types of rocks that are locally found in the region.
- Zishta Manipur black pottery cookware is aesthetically appealing, gives a unique flavour and aroma to the food cooked, retains heat for longer, cooks without burning food and kills harmful germs.
- These are products that are available in limited quantities.
- We do not accept returns or exchange of the products listed in this category.