Hand-crafted Wooden Mortar & Pestle
|Variety||Weight (Kg)||Diameter In CM||Height In CM|
DISCLAIMERAll our products are handcrafted and this results in each product being unique and slightly different from each other and therefore will have minor variations on dimensions & weight.
- Freshly ground spices fill our dishes with aroma and great flavour. For ages our ancestors have been using different versions of the all purpose mortar & pestles for daily kitchen use.
- Zishta in collaboration with artisans of West Bengal, bring to you handcrafted table top mortar & pestle made of acacia wood and palm wood.
- These wooden mortar & pestle are light weight alternative to heavy stone based ones with equally long life and durability.
- Acacia wood is known to resist water and scratches and have been used for ages to make furniture and other house hold items.
- Very handy in households where there is a lot of wet spices like ginger, garlic being pestled to add flavour to their cooking.
- Bring home a part of our past with these special mortar & pestle hand crafted by artisans from the East!