Handcrafted Kansa Serving Ladle Set: Rice, Sabzi, Curry & Dal
7 Days Easy Returns (T&C Apply)| Secure Card Payment & Cash on Delivery Available | Paypal for International Purchase
Diameter in CM
|Length in CM|
DISCLAIMERAll our products are handcrafted and this results in each product being unique and slightly different from each other and therefore will have minor variations on dimensions & weight.
- These handcrafted Kansa serving ladle set is an age old design that addresses the daily need for serving in staple North-Indian Cooking.
- The set consists of four different types of ladles which are designed to best serve your rice, vegetables, curries and dal.
- These hand crafted ladles are made by the traditional Kansara community of Gujarat following the age old technique of Kansa Casting honed over many centuries.
- The finer artwork/craft on the handles are a unique specialty of the cluster.
- Caution: These are hand made ladles and not machine worked. There would be minor indents, pores and imperfections that cannot be removed and are left as such. Any work on them could impact the integrity and life of the ladles.