Uruli (Bronze Cookware)
7 Days Easy Returns (T&C Apply)| Secure Card Payment & Cash on Delivery Available | Paypal for International Purchase
|Size||Weight (Kg)||Diameter in CM||Height in CM||Capacity (Litre)|
DISCLAIMERAll our products are handcrafted and this results in each product being unique and slightly different from each other and therefore will have minor variations on dimensions & weight.
- A popular cookware in Kerala, these Urulis are used extensively for sweet dish preparation like chakka pradhaman & payasam and savouries like avial & kootu.
- Zishta Uruli is made by the highly skilled artisans of Kerala whose history dates back thousands of years.
- These urulis are made using traditional sand cast techniques and finished using machine tools to get the finer finish.
- These traditional cookware have higher density of metal enabling high heat carrying capacity, slow cooking and keeps the dish warm for hours after cooking.
- The food cooked in them retain over 98% of the nutrition as well as the flavour, making the food tasty as well as healthy!