Uruli (Bronze Cookware)
Save up to 20% Save %
MRP. Rs. 5,700
Original price MRP. Rs. 6,850 - Original price Onwards
Original price MRP. Rs. 6,850
Rs. 5,700 Onwards
Current price MRP. Rs. 5,700
|Size||Weight (Kg)||Diameter in CM||Height in CM||Capacity (Litre)|
25.4 - 26.7
|2.5-3||20.3 - 22.9||8.9||1.8-2.2|
DISCLAIMERAll our products are handcrafted and this results in each product being unique and slightly different from each other and therefore will have minor variations on dimensions & weight.
- A popular cookware in Kerala, these Urulis are used extensively for sweet dish preparation like chakka pradhaman & payasam and savouries like avial & kootu.
- Zishta Uruli is made by the highly skilled artisans of Kerala whose history dates back thousands of years.
- These urulis are made using traditional sand cast techniques and finished using machine tools to get the finer finish.
- These traditional cookware have higher density of metal enabling high heat carrying capacity, slow cooking and keeps the dish warm for hours after cooking.
- The food cooked in them retain over 98% of the nutrition as well as the flavour, making the food tasty as well as healthy!