Vengala (Bronze) Ladle with Tin Coating (Kuzhi Ladle)
Save up to 9% Save %
MRP. Rs. 750
Original price MRP. Rs. 825 - Original price Onwards
Original price MRP. Rs. 825
Rs. 750 Onwards
Current price MRP. Rs. 750
|Size||Weight (Gm)||Diameter in In CM||Length in In CM|
|Small||175-190||5.1||25.4 - 26.5|
|Medium||250-300||6.4 - 7.6||30.5 - 33|
DISCLAIMERAll our products are handcrafted and this results in each product being unique and slightly different from each other and therefore will have minor variations on dimensions & weight.
- Ladles to help you with cooking Sambar, Dal to a variety of dishes at your home.
- Zishta Vengala or Bronze Ladle is made of pure bronze and hand made by traditional artisans of Tamil Nadu.
- This ladle comes with tin coating so that it can be used in a variety of dishes including with Tamarind and lime.
- The ladle made of pure bronze is a great addition to have especially for cooking in Vengala Panai or Paruppu Uruli or even using it as standalone ladles at home.
- Bronze is known to retain more than 98% of the nutrients of the food cooked in them.
- Zishta cookware are tested in NABL accredited laboratory and comply with EU standards for Restriction of Hazardous Substances (RoHS).
- Caution: These are hand made ladles and not machine worked. There would be minor indents, pores and imperfections that cannot be removed and are left as such. Any work on them could impact the integrity and life of the ladles.