Vengala Karandi - Bronze Ladle (Flat)
|Size||Weight (Gm)||Diameter in CM||Length in CM|
|Medium||200||6.4||25.4 - 26.5|
|7.6||30.5 - 33.1|
DISCLAIMERAll our products are handcrafted and this results in each product being unique and slightly different from each other and therefore will have minor variations on dimensions & weight.
- Each Bronze Ladle, also known as Vengala Karandi, is a labor of love, meticulously handcrafted by skilled artisans in Tamil Nadu. Their expertise and dedication shine through, resulting in a ladle that's both functional and a work of art.
- Elevate your cooking with this flat bronze ladle's versatility. From stirring curries to serving rice, its well-designed shape and balanced weight make every kitchen task effortless and enjoyable.
- The ladle made of pure bronze is a great addition to have especially for cooking in Vengala Panai or Paruppu Uruli or even using it as standalone ladles at home.
- By incorporating this vengala ladle into your cooking routine, you become a part of preserving a centuries-old tradition while enjoying the benefits of a carefully crafted bronze utensil.
- Zishta cookware are tested in NABL accredited laboratory and comply with EU standards for Restriction of Hazardous Substances (RoHS).
- Note: These are handmade ladles and not machine worked. There would be minor indents, pores and imperfections that cannot be removed and are left as such. Any work on them could impact the integrity and life of the ladles.