Vengala Panai (Bronze cookware)
|Size||Weight (Kg)||Diameter in CM||Height in CM||Capacity (Litre)|
|Extra Large||2.6-2.7||17.2 - 18.4||19.8 - 20.8||4.5 - 4.7|
|Large||2.2-2.3||15.9 - 16.5||18.3 - 19.1||3.5 - 4.0|
|Medium||1.5-1.7||13.0 - 14.5||13.9 - 15.2||2.0 - 2.2|
|Small||1.0-1.2||12.0 - 13.0||13.0 - 13.5||1.0 - 1.7|
DISCLAIMERAll our products are handcrafted and this results in each product being unique and slightly different from each other and therefore will have minor variations on dimensions & weight.
- Discover the captivating allure of South Indian cooking, lovingly brought to life by the skilled hands of Kerala and Tamil Nadu artisans. Each piece of this handcrafted Vengala Panai is a testament to the skills passed down through generations of artisans.
- Immerse yourself in the authentic flavors of South Indian cuisine. Experience the traditional way of cooking with Vengala Panai that infuses your dishes with a unique depth of flavor and texture. Unlock the secrets of Pongal's comforting embrace, the indulgence of Payasam, the richness of Kheer, and the simplicity of Upma.
- Bronze/Kansa cookware is revered for its exceptional heat conductivity. Achieve even and controlled cooking, allowing your culinary creations to reach their full potential. Also, it keeps the food warm for hours.
- Bronze is celebrated for its health-enhancing properties. Bronze Cookware is known to retain more than 98% of the nutrients of the food cooked in them.
- Zishta cookware are tested in NABL accredited laboratory and comply with EU standards for Restriction of Hazardous Substances (RoHS).
- Order unit is only for 1 unit of Vengala Panai. Lid and ladle are additional and must be individually added to cart.