Vengala Panai (Bronze cookware)
Save up to 17% Save %
MRP. Rs. 3,750
Original price MRP. Rs. 4,125 - Original price Onwards
Original price MRP. Rs. 4,125
Rs. 3,750 Onwards
Current price MRP. Rs. 3,750
|Size||Weight (Kg)||Diameter in CM||Height in CM||Capacity (Litre)|
|Extra Large||2.6-2.7||17.2 - 18.4||19.8 - 20.8||4.5 - 4.7|
|Large||2.2-2.3||15.9 - 16.5||18.3 - 19.1||3.5 - 4.0|
|1.5-1.7||12.7 - 13.9||13.9 - 15.2||
2.0 - 2.2
|1.0-1.2||12.0 - 13.0||13.0 - 13.5||
1.0 - 1.3
DISCLAIMERAll our products are handcrafted and this results in each product being unique and slightly different from each other and therefore will have minor variations on dimensions & weight.
- Payasam, Kheer, Pongal, Upma, cooking rice or boiling milk: tastes divine in our Zishta Vengala Panai.
- Zishta Vengala Panai (Bronze utensil) is made of pure bronze and hand made by traditional artisans of Kerala & Tamil Nadu.
- Zishta Vengala Panai has high heat carrying capacity enabling slow cooking as well as keeping the food warm for hours.
- Bronze is known to retain more than 98% of the nutrients of the food cooked in them.
- Zishta cookware are tested in NABL accredited laboratory and comply with EU standards for Restriction of Hazardous Substances (RoHS).