Vengala Paruppu Uruli - Bronze Pot
7 Days Easy Returns (T&C Apply)| Secure Card Payment & Cash on Delivery Available | Paypal for International Purchase
|Size||Weight (Kg)||Diameter in CM||Height in CM||Capacity (Litre)|
DISCLAIMERAll our products are handcrafted and this results in each product being unique and slightly different from each other and therefore will have minor variations on dimensions & weight.
- Paruppu Uruli is a unique design from Tamil Nadu which with a wider mouth that was predominantly used for cooking dal and non-acidic food.
- Zishta Vengala Panai Paruupu Uruli (Bronze utensil) is made of pure bronze and hand made by traditional artisans of Tamil Nadu.
- Zishta Paruppu Uruli has high heat carrying capacity enabling slow cooking as well as keeping the food warm for hours.
- Bronze is known to retain more than 98% of the nutrients of the food cooked in them.
- Zishta cookware are tested in NABL accredited laboratory and comply with EU standards for Restriction of Hazardous Substances (RoHS).