Vengala Paruppu Uruli - Bronze Pot (With Tin Coating)
Save up to 21% Save %
MRP. Rs. 4,250
Original price MRP. Rs. 5,350 - Original price Onwards
Original price MRP. Rs. 5,350
Rs. 4,250 Onwards
Current price MRP. Rs. 4,250
|Size||Weight (Kg)||Diameter in CM||Height in CM||Capacity (Litre)|
DISCLAIMERAll our products are handcrafted and this results in each product being unique and slightly different from each other and therefore will have minor variations on dimensions & weight.
- A variation with tin coating is to make it a versatile cookware. The tin coating enables the cookware to be used for tamarind/lime based cooking.
- Paruppu Uruli is a unique design from Tamil Nadu which is made versatile by the tin coating inside. This enables the cookware to be used for all purpose cooking
- Zishta Vengala Panai Paruupu Uruli (Bronze utensil) is made of pure bronze and hand made by traditional artisans of Tamil Nadu.
- Zishta Paruppu Uruli has high heat carrying capacity enabling slow cooking as well as keeping the food warm for hours. The pure tin coating helps in cooking acidic food items like tamarind, lime etc.
- Bronze is known to retain more than 98% of the nutrients of the food cooked in them.
- Zishta cookware are tested in NABL accredited laboratory and comply with EU standards for Restriction of Hazardous Substances (RoHS).