Vengala Paruppu Uruli - Bronze Pot (With Tin Coating)
|Size||Weight (Kg)||Diameter in CM||Height in CM||Capacity (Litre)|
DISCLAIMERAll our products are handcrafted and this results in each product being unique and slightly different from each other and therefore will have minor variations on dimensions & weight.
- Handcrafted by skilled Tamil Nadu artisans, this Vengala Paruppu Uruli, a meticulously crafted bronze pot with tin coating, serves as a versatile piece that transcends its aesthetic appeal to offer practicality in various ways.
- A variation with tin coating is to make it a versatile cookware. The tin coating enables the cookware to be used for tamarind/lime-based cooking.
- The tin coating ensures that your culinary creations remain safe and untainted, preserving the integrity of your dishes while providing a healthier cooking experience.
- Prepare traditional South Indian dishes with a modern twist, as the tin coating ensures even heat distribution, slow cooking and prevents any unwanted reactions with your culinary creations. This bronze cookware helps in keeping the food warm for hours.
- Bronze is known to retain more than 98% of the nutrients of the food cooked in them.
NOTE: Due to Tinning process, the outer finish will be rustic and not polished. The shine variation will vary with each unit.