Vengalachatti Bronze Pot/Kaiya Uruli
MRP. Rs. 5,600
Original price MRP. Rs. 6,160 - Original price Onwards
Original price MRP. Rs. 6,160
Rs. 5,600 Onwards
Current price MRP. Rs. 5,600
|Product Size||Weight (Kg)||Height In CM||Diameter In CM||Capacity (Ltrs)|
DISCLAIMERAll our products are handcrafted and this results in each product being unique and slightly different from each other and therefore will have minor variations on dimensions & weight.
- A sense of pride, emotion & happiness to bring back the long lost Bronze cooking vessel also called as Vengala Chatti / Sambar Uruli/ Kanchi Ginni.
- For many who have grown up seeing their grandmothers cook any and every food in it, it is nostalgic to see the revival of Vengala chatti.
- Made of Bronze, they are used for regular cooking of gravies, avial, greens, sweets, ragi mudde and more.
- Traditionally, sambar & rasam were also made in this Bronze cookware.
- The Bronze vessel is thick, strong and has excellent heat holding capacity which enables even heat distribution and saving of fuel.
- Bronze is known as Shuddha Dhatu in Vedas. It is said to enhance intellect, improve gut health, appetite & immunity, purify blood, and is also known for killing harmful germs.
- These are limited edition products and return/replacement requests (unless damaged during transit) will not be accepted.
These are uniquely created cookware and due to its unique shape presence of minor fissures , scratches and dents are sometimes unavoidable.