Wooden Rolling Pin - Chakla Belan: Lac-Turned Wood (Large)
7 Days Easy Returns (T&C Apply)| Secure Card Payment & Cash on Delivery Available | Paypal for International Purchase
|Variation||Weight(Kg)||Length In CM|
Rolling Pin Large
DISCLAIMERAll our products are handcrafted and this results in each product being unique and slightly different from each other and therefore will have minor variations on dimensions & weight.
- Roll out any dough to a nice thin and round shape using Zishta wooden rolling pin or chakla belan.
- It is a solid choice for your regular kitchen needs.
- A small community called Wadha make colourful Lac-turned-wood craft who have now settled in villages of Kutch
- Zishta wooden rolling pin is made using simple lathe and wood from babul or neem.
- Colours used are natural from materials which are available locally & in nearby forests and are chemical free. Colours are made using turmeric, tamarind seed, jaggery, limestone, neem leaf etc.
- Zishta lac-turned-wood rolling pins & buttermilk churners adds vibrancy to your kitchen.