Zishta Hand-Crafted Brass Rail Adukku Set (Made to Order)
|Rail Adukku||Weight (Kg)||Capacity (Litres)||Diameter In CM||Height In CM|
DISCLAIMERAll our products are handcrafted and this results in each product being unique and slightly different from each other and therefore will have minor variations on dimensions & weight.
- A quintessential travel accompaniment for families in the olden days, Rail Adukku as its called is a set of 14 brass utensils with varied functionality to support your cooking during very long rail journeys.
- Re-created this lost treasure by the traditional artisans of Tamil Nadu, the size and individual components are all re-constructed for modern day use at our homes.
- The Rail Adukku has the following 14 components as part of the set:
- Outer Vessel with Lid which can also be used as a kadai for cooking
- 3 sets of Wide Pot : for cooking vegetables, meat or biriyani
- 4 Set of Tall Pot : for cooking rice and gravy dishes
- 2 Small Cups: can be used for measuring purposes or to cook Dal etc in small quantities.
- 1 Strainer lid that fits the tall pot for strainer water
- 2 Brass tumbler
- 1 Large water pot
- All components of the Rail Adukku are coated with tin for protection and making it ideal for all forms of cooking.
- This is a unique limited edition products and are made to order. Only Pre-paid order is available for the same. It will take 10-15 days upon placement of order for the package to be made and shipped.