Zishta Beginners Brass & Bronze Combo: Brass (Pital), Kansa, Iron & Neem Accessories
Your Price: ₹13,545.00
(Incl. of all taxes)Your Price: ₹15,050.00
(Incl. of all taxes)
Out of stock
- Traditional Knowledge gathered from different grand mothers as well as from artisan communities is the wide spread practice of using different kinds of traditional cookware to provide different benefits.
- Using the concept this combo was created to have a diverse and useful impact in the cooking process.
- Iron Bronze and Brass cookware have shared traditional space since time immemorial.
- The great aspect of this combo is that its a synthesis of crafts by different communities which has been explained in detail in each of the respective product pages.
- Iron come from the traditional makers of Tamil Nadu who have mastered the art of using railway grade iron in cookware
- The brass cookware is created by the Thantheras Community of Punjab given great recognition by the UNESCO World heritage!
- Bronze cookware is handcrafted by the traditional Asaris of Kerala following the age old technique.
- Neem wood comes from this traditional cluster in West Bengal who follow a complete hand finish process that is unique to that region.
- Traditional cookware provide a variety of benefits in your day to day cooking.
- All of them have high heat carrying capacity and thereby cooks food without burning
- The nutrition protection is over 92% in all these traditional cookware
- Alkaline property of these cookware enables neutralising the acidity of food cooked in them thereby protecting us from acid reflux, acidity etc.
- Micro-nutrient addition is a hallmark of these cookware like anti-oxidant properties of Zinc , nutrition protection from bronze, Increase haemoglobin count etc.
- We have a range of products made of different material in this combo from Iron , Bronze , Brass and neem Wood
- Please read detailed product document for all our products by clicking here
- Use gentle soap for cleaning. Also do not use wire scrubs.
- Brass cookware has tin coating which needs to be redone once in 7-15 months depending on usage. Please make sure you do the re-tinning once you see the base brass colour completely exposed.
- Scrub tamarind/lime to bring back shine on brass and bronze.
- Metals oxidise and colour dulls with exposure to air. This is natural and can be cleaned.
Write Your Own Review
You may also like