Copper Tumbler-Set of 6
- Storing of water in copper vessels has its origins in Ayurveda. 70% of our body is made up of water. Our ancestors had the practice of storing water in copper vessels.
- The Tambat makers of Maharashtra has unique skills honed over centuries to work with Copper and brass metals
- The process starts with making of a mould and making the rough product and processing the same. This process is a crafts secret which is shared only within the Tambat community
- The rough products are hand worked for 3-4 hours with a finely balanced hand hammer beat on the surface to provide the unique craftsmen signature.
Health benefits of drinking water from copper vessels have been extensively documented in Ayurveda:
- Drinking water stored in copper vessels eliminates harmful bacteria
- The pH level of the water increases and it naturally becomes more alkaline
- Reduces incidence of hypertension; Purifies blood and increases red blood cell formation
- Improves digestion
- Maintains healthy bones and prevents pre mature ageing
- No harmful metals or chemicals. Tested for quality.
- Use tamarind or lemon while washing to get back the shine. Refrain from using steel wired scrubs
Write Your Own Review
You may also like