Handcrafted Kansa Serving Ladle Set: Rice, Sabzi, Curry & Dal
Special Price ₹4,450.00 Regular Price ₹5,000.00
- Kansa usage dates back to thousands of years and have been an integral part of many households till recent years.
- Kansa Basana as it is known traditionally was used in every household across Orissa, MP, Maharashtra and most parts of North India .
- Ayurveda has documented immense health benefits of using kansa vessel in day-to-day food preparation and serving.
- The traditional kansa utensil is washed clean and freshly prepared food is stored in them. The same is offered to Gods during prayers and later consumed.
- The Kansara community of Gujarat is known very well for the exquisite work they do in Kansaware.
- They follow very similar technique to the cluster in Orissa but make their cookware much lighter with certain level of mechanisation.
- The Ladle set is finely crafted using moulds and finally worked by experienced artisans to finish the ladle with their creative drawings on the ladle hands.
- Kansa retains heat well and helps in maintaining the food warm and retains freshness.
- Kansa has immense utility value in improving the quality of food being consumed.
- Kansa is a mixture of 78% Copper and 22% Tin.
- As per Ayurveda, eating food from kansa vessel purifies the food, improves immunity and enhances brain function.
- Easy to recycle thereby enabling a sustainable option. Lasts for generations and reduces carbon footprint
- Kansa serving ladles are made using the casting technique and do weigh much heavier than other ladles. Please handle the carefully while using them.
- Gently wash with mild detergents. Do not use steel scrubber.
- Use normal scrub surface with lime or tamarind to retain or revive the shine.
- The Kansa utensils are finely crafted artwork and needs to be handled with care.
Write Your Own Review
You May Also Like