Zishta Neem Wood Ladle-Curry
Your Price: ₹250.00
(Incl. of all taxes)
(Incl. of all taxes)
- Neem has a strong traditional value in every household across India.
- Neem tree is part of every house or community and every part of it is used for different medicinal and lifestyle purposes.
- Our ancestors started using neem oil, the leaves as well as the flowers in the cooking/ external application and wood has immense usage too.
- Neem wood was initially used to make combs which helped in hair growth and prevents scalp infections.
- Neem wood based kitchen accessories were later used because of its immense medicinal and anti-bacteria properties.
- The artisans of West Bengal are known for generations in making the most exquisite products using neem wood.
- The process takes weeks of seasoning and natural treatment of the neem wood.
- The process helps in strengthening, compacting the wood and prevents it from leeching the bitterness into the food.
- Later the seasoned wood is cut to precise block from which different accessory products are hand carved by the artisans.
- Finally the hand crafted accessories are polished using mustard oil in cotton cloth for hours to get the smooth finish.
- Neem wood has immense utility across different cultures in our country. Every part of the tree has immense health benefits and have been used extensively for generations for our well being.
- The neem wood ladles are a great addition to your kitchen to provide an environment friendly alternative to your sustainable modern kitchen.
- Gently wash with mild detergents and keep it dry post use.
- Avoid soaking in water for long duration.
- Do not use steel scrubber.
- LakshmiI have given a three star rating because I wanted it a bit more deeper than what I got. I now see a new product for gravy, which would have suited my requirement better. This is still very good quality and a great alternative to metal or ceramic serve ware.
- VijayalakshmiNeem wood ladles are good in quality.Such a soothing aroma of Neem.
Very easy to use.
No fungus issue.
Write Your Own Review
You may also like