Cast Iron Kuzi Paniyarakal (Paddu/Appe Tawa)
(Incl. of all taxes)
Cast Iron Kuzhi Paniyara Kal (Paddu / Appe Tawa)
- Traditional use of Iron and cast iron dates back many centuries.
- Age old cooking used cow dung or wood fire as fuel for cooking and cast Iron provided the most effective medium to retain heat and cook food evenly .
- Authentic hand made cast iron products are made heavy and thick to help in better cooking process as Indian cuisine involves steady and long duration slow cooking.
- The artisans of Tenkasi have mastered the art of making cast iron over last 150 years.
- The key ingredient into making the best cast iron cookware is the sand cast made of the local river sand .
- The finesse of the sand used helps in making cookware with minimal surface carbon deposition.
- Sand moulds made in shape of different cookware is first created and molten iron is poured into these moulds and cooled .
- The result is smooth surfaced, low carbon cookware with high density iron making it one of the most durable cast iron cookware.
- Help to increase haemoglobin count and thereby reduces incidence of anaemia.
- Zishta Cast Iron lasts for generations and adds value to your sustainable household.
- Food cooks evenly due to high heat emissivity.
- No harmful metals or chemicals. Tested for quality.
- Wash well before first use.
- This cast iron kuzhipaniyara kal is pre-seasoned with husk, heat and gingely oil. Even then, it is worthwhile to heat the kuzhipaniyara pan, pour a few spoons of oil, cut an onion, fry it all over for 10 minutes in low flame and throw the onion away. If needed, repeat this process to remove the excess surface carbon.
- Wash it and it is ready to use. You can use wire scrubs for cleaning.
- Do not soak in water for long before wash.
- If the pan is not used for long, we recommend that you apply a coating of cooking oil and store it to prevent surface rusting.
Write Your Own Review
You may also like