- The natural minerals are imparted and thereby providing the right supplements and nutrition.
- We bring this back from last generation of artisans toiling 16 hours a day to make the best Kal chattis.
- These Soapstone Maakal Grinding stones were traditionally used where ever grounded ingredients were given to children so as not to impact their digestive system.
- Making of Maakal Morter & Pestle starts with cutting a rough block of soapstone and finely chiseled and worked on manual lathe to carve out the morter.
- Similar approach is taken to carve out the pestle
- It take hours for an artisan to make one unit. It has to be done slowly and carefully to protect the structural integrity and strength of the stone
- No harmful chemicals. Tested for quality.
- Rich in calcium and adds micro nutrients to the ingredients grounded in them
- Soft and does not impact digestion especially for children (pieces of hard granitic stone if used as pounding pestle can add hard stone particles which can impact food taste as well as cause digestive issues especially if you have toddlers at home.)
- This cannot be used on the gas stove and can be used only for the purposes mentioned.
- Use regular cleaning products. Refrain using steel wired scrubs
- Does the job well.. but there were a few places where the stone was chipped when delivered itself.
Write Your Own Review
You may also like