Zishta Clay Cooking Pot
Your Price: ₹450.00
(Incl. of all taxes)
(Incl. of all taxes)
Out of stock
- Clay has been traditionally used across the country for cooking and it dates back thousands of years. It has immense value in our traditional cooking practices has played a significant role in the evolution of our cuisine.
- Traditional knowledge shows that clay has unique property to help in removing toxins and retain nutrition.
- The pores also help in removing moisture content and helps preserve food over long duration.
- The artisans follow the traditional technique honed over ten generations working on clay from the Cauvery river delta region. These last generation artisans live as a community and work together to retain what is left of their tradition.
- The only mechanisation that has happened till date is the motorised rotation of the wheel. Everything they do is rustic and authentic: from mixing the clay, hand-moulding the cookware to following the traditional way of baking the cookware under heaps of leaves covered with clay.
- When we explore the depth of their artistic skills, we tend to appreciate the effort and value of their work.
- Zishta clay utensils are unglazed which means that the natural property of the clay is retained and no chemicals are added.
- Tasty & nutritious food: porous nature of clay allows heat to circulate uniformly and retains nutrition.
- No acidity & easy to digest: Alkaline nature of clay interacts with acidity in food and neutralises it.
- Lesser oil usage due to heat resistance & slow cooking.
- Clay adds important nutrients like Calcium, Phosphorous, Iron, Magnesium etc.
- They are breakable products: Please handle with care!
- Soak vessel in water overnight and dry in normally or under the sun before first use.
- The cookware can be used after this process directly on the stove or microwave.
- Use regular cleaning products. Refrain using steel wired scrubs for cleaning.
- PRASADgood product
- SheetalI have just brought clay cookware a month back , pretty satisfied and benefits of cooking nutritional food can be gained and so far the superb quality to be considered as compared to other products available in the market
- Dr. C SVery good quality .Have been using it for many days to cook millets recipes as suggested by Dr Khadar Valli . Very satisfied.
- ShravaniHave been using this product for many months now and we enjoy cooking in them. The zishta team really helped us when we had some issues and rectified it to our satisfaction. Great product and very caring team!
- rupaliThere are some holes on the pot, outside does not bother me much, bt the one inside is getting bigger. food gets stuck in that.
Write Your Own Review
You may also like