Zishta Copper Water Tumbler/Glass Set
Your Price: ₹1,250.00
(Incl. of all taxes)
- Storing of water in copper vessels has its origins in Ayurveda.
- Due to our climactic condition, presence of water borne diseases is extremely high and use of copper was identified as an effective tool to build immunity against such diseases.
- Our ancestors had the practice of storing water in copper vessels and consume the next day to enhance their immunity.
- With the advent of alloys, copper was effectively used in the making of bronze and brass cookware, which incorporated the health benefits of copper in the cooking process too.
- Zishta copper glasses are hand crafted with the highest quality copper by the artisans of Maharashtra whose history dates back to the times of Shivaji Maharaj when they started making armour plates using brass and copper for the army.
- The Tambat makers of Maharashtra have unique skills honed over centuries to work with copper and brass metals.
- The process starts with creating the mould for making the product of desired shape.
- The rough product is heated to remove all impurities and cleaned using tamarind water and then scrubbed to provide the shine.
- Finally the brass/copperware is hand worked for 3-4 hours with a finely balanced hand hammer beat on the surface to provide the unique craftsmen signature.
- Health benefits of drinking water from copper vessels have been extensively documented in Ayurveda.
- Drinking water stored in copper vessels eliminates harmful bacteria.
- The pH level of the water increases and it naturally becomes more alkaline.
- Reduces incidence of hypertension; purifies blood and increases red blood cell formation.
- Improves digestion.
- Maintains healthy bones and prevents pre mature ageing.
- No harmful metals or chemicals. Tested for quality.
- Zishta brings to you copper glass as a set of 2, set of 4 and set of 6 tumblers.
- Zishta copper glass is handmade with the highest quality copper, by the artisans of Maharashtra whose history dates back to the times of Shivaji Maharaj.
- Enjoy the health benefits of drinking water from copper vessels Enjoy the health benefits of drinking water from pure copper pots from Zishta.
- Zishta copper ware is tested in NABL accredited laboratory and comply with EU standards for Restriction of Hazardous Substances (RoHS).
Write Your Own Review
You may also like