Zishta Brass Coffee Filter
Your Price: ₹1,850.00 - ₹2,350.00
(Incl. of all taxes)
Brass Coffee Filter
- Traditionally handmade brass coffee products were made in a village near Kumbakonam in Tamilnadu. We met every artisan in the village and were extremely pained to know that these brass coffee products are no longer made there due to high labour cost and the machine made ones are sourced by them now from Uttar Pradesh.
- After researching for more than fourteen months, Zishta team identifed the tambat ali cluster of Maharashtra who agreed to hand-craft these coffee filters maintaing the authenticity of the original filters and added their distinctive hand-beaten design.
- Zishta Brass coffee filter is hand crafted with the highest quality brass by the artisans of Maharashtra whose history dates back to the times of Shivaji Maharaj when they started making armour plates using brass and copper for the army.
- The Tambat makers of Maharashtra have unique skills honed over centuries to work with copper and brass metals.
- The process starts with creating the mould for making the product of desired shape.
- The rough product is heated to remove all impurities and cleaned using tamarind water and then scrubbed to provide the shine.
- Finally the brass/copperware is hand worked for 3-4 hours with a finely balanced hand hammer beat on the surface to provide the unique craftsmen signature.
- The alkaline content of brass cuts out acidity of the coffee and enhances the flavour as well as aroma
- No harmful metals or chemicals. Tested for quality.
- Use tamarind or lemon while washing to get back the shine.
- Refrain from using steel wired scrubs
- JoylinMust for all filter coffee lovers. Has enhanced the entire coffee drinking experience..
- DineshPavanVery tasty and aromatic filter coffee,
- PRIYA RAMESHIt brought back memories of my childhood! Fantastic handwork. A big thanks to those skilled hands who made this with absolute precision! Very good quality and above all lovely kaapi from the decoction…. Made in it. Simply first class. Strongly recommend to all filter kaapi lovers❤️❤️
- Maniba JosephHeavenly tasty and aromatic coffee filter. The decoction was the same taste when I used on the next day
Write Your Own Review
You may also like