Traditional Indian Toys - Safety & Care
Traditional Handcrafted Wooden Toys
We at Zishta are super excited to bring a wide range of hand-crafted wooden toys from the traditional rural craftsmen of Etikoppaka, Varanasi, Bhatukali and Channapatna.
These amazing wooden toys have natural colours extracted from fruits and vegetables that gives a bright radiance and vivid personification for the toys.
- Do NOT soak in water or wash with water.
- Use a dry cotton cloth to dust.
- It has multiple parts stuck with adhesives and may detach from the set if not handled with care.
Colours may vary from the original image shown as we use natural dyes. Also, many a times, because the colours are the imagination of the craftsmen, they may decide to use a different colour.
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD
- Some of the toys in our collection may not be suitable for children under 5 years.
- Some items may be smaller and might be a choking hazard. Supervise and be involved in your child's play. Please check toys regularly for damage and other hazards.
- You are solely responsible for determining if the toys are suitable for your child. Provide appropriate adult supervision for children who will be playing with the toys.