Brass Basin Paraat
|Size||Weight (Kg)||Diameter In CM||Height In CM|
|Medium||0.8 - 0.9||33||9|
DISCLAIMERAll our products are handcrafted and this results in each product being unique and slightly different from each other and therefore will have minor variations on dimensions & weight.
- Brass Basin Paraat is a multi purpose bowl handcrafted by the artisans of Mirzapur, Uttar Pradesh.
- It is ideal to be used as a kneading bowl for atta mixing for your fluffy rotis, parathas, akki roti, rava roti and also is a convenient basin to mix your lemon rice, coconut rice etc.
- It can also be used as a serving bowl as well.
- Making of Pital bartan in Mirzapur by the Thatheras is traced back to over 3 to 4 centuries.
- The soil of Mirzapur is most favourable for moulds as it neither cracks nor melts. We are glad to revive the traditional craft of Mirzapur.