Brass Cooking Pan /Jalebi Pan - Medium
|Product||Weight (Kg)||Depth In CM||Diameter In CM||Capacity (Liter)|
DISCLAIMERAll our products are handcrafted and this results in each product being unique and slightly different from each other and therefore will have minor variations on dimensions & weight.
- Crafted with passion, this handcrafted brass Jalebi Pan from the "Tatheras" community of Punjab is the perfect way to bring your Indian cooking to life.
- Recognised by UNESCO's Intangible Cultural Heritage and made by experienced craftspeople, this pan creates evenly-cooked dishes and helps you make every dish a masterpiece!
- Create unique flavours with this hand-crafted brass jalebi pan. Try it and tantalise your taste buds!
- It's an artisan pan that helps you to create delicious dishes with a rich, unique flavour.
- This Brass cooking pan is ideal for making traditional jalebi - the delicious Indian dessert. Apart from Jalebi, this is a versatile pan which can be used for all forms of pan cooking including pasta dishes, sabjis and curries.
- Brass cookware is superior to other metals due to its superior conductivity, which ensures consistent heat distribution, resulting in even texture and flavour. Packed with essential minerals, brass is also known to reduce acidity and is highly durable.