Bronze -Kansa Milk, Sauce Pan - Medium
|Weight (In KG)||Total Height in CM||Total length with Handle in CM||Diameter in CM||Capacity (Litre)|
0.8-0.9 (Without Lid)
1.3-1.4 (With Lid)
DISCLAIMERAll our products are handcrafted and this results in each product being unique and slightly different from each other and therefore will have minor variations on dimensions & weight.
- Stunning bronze milk pan gives sophisticated and yet traditional look to your kitchen & is perfect for daily use.
- Boil milk, make tea, coffee, soups, kanji (porridge), boil vegetables or just water in this handmade Bronze milk / sauce pan.
- Bronze is known as Shuddha Dhatu in Vedas. It is said to enhance intellect, improve health, appetite & immunity, purify blood, and is also known for killing harmful germs.
- The Bronze pan is thicker and has excellent heat holding capacity which enables even heat distribution and saving of fuel.
- It is happiness to use the Bronze pan and takes your cooking experience to the next level!
- The handle gets heated up. Please use mitten or cloth to hold it. These are hand beaten and crafted products.
- These are created once order is placed. Please check date of delivery at the time of placement of order.