Bronze-Kansa Puttu Kudam : Puttu Maker
7 Days Easy Returns (T&C Apply)| Secure Card Payment & Cash on Delivery Available | Paypal for International Purchase
|Weight (In KG)||Total Height in CM||Puttu Kuzha length in CM||Diameter in CM|
Kudam : 8.9
DISCLAIMERAll our products are handcrafted and this results in each product being unique and slightly different from each other and therefore will have minor variations on dimensions & weight.
- Bronze Puttu Kudam or Puttu steamer is a traditional cookware used to make puttu or steamed rice cake in traditional households across Kerala.
- These Puttu Makers are made to the traditional making process followed for generation in Kerala.
- The steamer pot has a flat bottom to enable it to be used in modern gas or hot plates.
- Bronze is a good conductor of heat. It cooks the Puttu faster and evenly. The well cooked taste of Puttu in Bronze is simply heavenly!
- Steamer Kuzha gets hot while cooking, Please use cloth/mittens to remove the kuzha.