Kansa - Bronze Serving Bowls (Set of 2): Petal Shape
|Shape||Weight (Kg)||Capacity (Liter)||Diameter In CM||Height In CM|
DISCLAIMERAll our products are handcrafted and this results in each product being unique and slightly different from each other and therefore will have minor variations on dimensions & weight.
- Elegant petal shape is hand-crafted by traditional artisans of Orissa, Zishta Kansa serveware is designed with aesthetic nuance and immense functionality.
- Zishta kansa serve-ware is ideal for serving curries, gravies, sabjis, kheer etc.
- The Kansa bowls can be used for serving as well as reheating food.
- The Kansa serving bowl has hand beaten to the shape and some of them are later worked on lathe to provide the fine line finish. The base retains the charcoal finish - a signature finish of the artisans in Orissa.
- Zishta Kansa dinner set are tested in NABL accredited laboratory and comply with EU standards for Restriction of Hazardous Substances (RoHS).