Kerala Bronze Uruli - Natural Finish
Save up to 24% Save %
MRP. Rs. 5,900
Original price MRP. Rs. 7,750 - Original price Onwards
Original price MRP. Rs. 7,750
Rs. 5,900 Onwards
Current price MRP. Rs. 5,900
|Size||Weight (Kg)||Diameter in CM||Height in CM||Capacity (Litre)|
|11.4||4.75 - 5.5|
25.4 - 26.
|2.3-2.7||20.3 - 22.9||8.9||1.8-2.25|
DISCLAIMERAll our products are handcrafted and this results in each product being unique and slightly different from each other and therefore will have minor variations on dimensions & weight.
- A popular cookware in Kerala, these Urulis are used extensively for sweet dish preparation like chakka pradhaman & payasam and savouries like avial & kootu.
- This particular model is made using the age old (almost lost technique) wax technique of casting and the specialty here is the use of clay from the river pampa for the moulding purpose.
- These hand-crafted Urulis have a very rusting finish and does not have the smooth finish like the machine worked ones.
- They are made with robust functional purpose and lesser aesthetic appeal - the key difference is the technique of making and final finishing by hand (Not machine)
- Made of pure Bronze, Zishta traditional Uruli is made by the highly skilled artisans of Kerala whose history dates back thousands of years.
- Crafted by hand, these traditional cookware have higher density of metal enabling high heat carrying capacity, slow cooking and keeps the dish warm for hours after cooking.
- The food cooked in them retain over 98% of the nutrition as well as the flavour, making the food tasty as well as healthy!