Traditional Brass Spice Box (Masala Dabba- Anjaraipetti)
7 Days Easy Returns (T&C Apply)| Secure Card Payment & Cash on Delivery Available | Paypal for International Purchase
|Size||Weight (Kg)||Height In CM||Diameter In CM||Total Package|
Brass Box, 7 Brass Cups
Cup Capacity : 50-66 Grams
DISCLAIMERAll our products are handcrafted and this results in each product being unique and slightly different from each other and therefore will have minor variations on dimensions & weight.
- India is known across the world as the land of spices and they play a significant role in our unique and varied cuisines.
- Masala box is the common thread that connects our varied cuisines cutting across cultures and region!
- Traditional use of brass as spice container is to preserve the rich anti-oxidant properties of the predominant spices used in our cooking.
- Days we can still remember when our grandmother opened the nice compact brass masala dabba (Anjaraipetti) to concoct a mixture of spices for tadka which adds the special taste and memories to the food.
- Zishta in collaboration with the Traditional artisans of Maharashtra bring you the authentic hand crafted Brass spice box which fits in to your modern kitchen with ease.
- The brass spice container comes with 7 compartments , Siz small neem wood spice spoons (Optional) and one Pure Iron Tadka ladle (Optional) to complete your kitchen.
- Relive your golden memories whenever you take the spices from Zishta spice box and transport you to your grandmother’s kitchen!
- Zishta cookware are tested in NABL accredited laboratory and comply with EU standards for Restriction of Hazardous Substances (RoHS).
- Caution: Do not store salt, Coriander Powder, Cumin Powder (Seeds form are fine) in the brass masala dabba as its very corrosive and will react with brass.