Hand-Crafted Bronze Kadai (Unpolished, Natural Finish)
Save up to 42% Save %
MRP. Rs. 3,900
Original price MRP. Rs. 5,750 - Original price Onwards
Original price MRP. Rs. 5,750
Rs. 3,900 Onwards
Current price MRP. Rs. 3,900
|Size||Weight (Kg)||Diameter In CM||Height In CM||Capacity (Litre)|
|3.2-3.3||29.2 - 30.5||10.2||3.0-3.5|
|2.3-2.5||25.4 - 26.7||8.9 - 9.6||2.0-2.4|
|1.6-1.8||22.1 - 22.9||6.8 - 7.6||1.5-1.8|
|1.2 - 1.4||19.6 - 20.3||6.4 - 6.9||1.0-1.2|
DISCLAIMERAll our products are handcrafted and this results in each product being unique and slightly different from each other and therefore will have minor variations on dimensions & weight.
- Bronze Kadai is a unique re-creation of the traditional Kerala cookware predominantly used to make sweets.
- This version of the Kadai is the most authentic way of making bronze among the traditional Kerala Artisans.
- The process of making is using the ancient wax casting method which is very rare and dying method.
- The casted bronze metal is not worked on with machine tools but with hand to get a rustic finish to the surface.
- Please note that these hand finished products will not have a smooth surface like machine finished products.
- They are made with robust functional purpose and lesser aesthetic appeal - the key difference is the technique of making and final finishing by hand (Not machine)
- Made of pure Bronze, Zishta traditional bronze kadai is made by the highly skilled artisans of Kerala whose history dates back thousands of years.
- Crafted by hand, these traditional cookware have higher density of metal enabling high heat carrying capacity, slow cooking and keeps the dish warm for hours after cooking.
- These bronze kadai's are specifically used for making sweet dishes and does not need tin coating.
- The food cooked in them retain over 98% of the nutrition as well as the flavour, making the food tasty as well as healthy!