Iron tadka ladle
7 Days Easy Returns (T&C Apply)| Secure Card Payment & Cash on Delivery Available | Paypal for International Purchase
|Weight (Kg)||Length In CM||Diameter In CM|
DISCLAIMERAll our products are handcrafted and this results in each product being unique and slightly different from each other and therefore will have minor variations on dimensions & weight.
- Doing tadka for dal, rasam , sambhar or any gravies and curries is a quintessential part of Indian cuisine.
- Remember how each ingredient was carefully added to the iron tadka ladle, stirred a few times using brisk wrist movement so that the ingredients would move up and down and none gets over fried?
- Zishta Iron tadka ladle is made of pure iron in the traditional way. The long handle ensures that the heat does not transfer to the hand and the depth of the mouth makes stirring so easy. The ladle is strong and thick so that the heat spreads evenly and nothing gets burnt. No more harmful chemicals in your kitchen
- Zishta pure iron products are tested in NABL accredited laboratory and comply with EU standards for Restriction of Hazardous Substances (RoHS)
- Caution: This product is made the most traditional way and may have some sharp edges. They get smoother with usage.