Pure Iron Dosa Tawa
|Size||Weight (Kg)||Diameter In CM|
DISCLAIMERAll our products are handcrafted and this results in each product being unique and slightly different from each other and therefore will have minor variations on dimensions & weight.
- Crispy, tasty and melt-in-your-mouth dosas is a longing in every household.
- Traditional cookware like the Zishta pure iron dosa tawa is designed as multi-purpose cookware for your dosa, akki roti, chappati, ragi rotti, pav baji and any tawa based dishes.
- Zishta pre-treated and seasoned pure iron dosa tawa is made of first grade Iron, also known as railway grade iron, hand-made in a village in Tenkasi taluk, known for centuries for it's unbeatable quality Iron tawas.
- Traditionally & manually treated for hours using husk and gingely oil to bring the one and only true to it's word: hand-made railway grade iron tawa.
- Zishta iron tawas are strong and thick, retains heat longer, makes flipping dosas a breeze and consumes very less oil. No more harmful chemicals in your kitchen.
- Zishta pure iron utensils are tested in NABL accredited laboratory and comply with EU standards for Restriction of Hazardous Substances (RoHS)
- Note: The pure iron dosa tawa would have some maker lines (represent like scratches) which intrinsically happen in the making process. Application of oil and regular usage will remove the same. They are not defects/scratches.