Soapstone Cookware Kalchatti (Untreated)
|Size||Weight (Kg)||Capacity (Litres)|
DISCLAIMERAll our products are handcrafted and this results in each product being unique and slightly different from each other and therefore will have minor variations on dimensions & weight.
- Sambhar to chicken curries - experience the authentic traditional taste and relive memories. Bring authentic traditional cookware such as Zishta Kalchatti to your kitchen & taste the difference! Cooking in kalchatti has many benefits.
- Zishta soapstone vessels are made of the highest quality stone, has the right density and structure, higher content of calcium, hard and no artificial colours used.
- Zishta hand-crafted soapstone cookware are brought to you from the authentic traditional artisans of Tamil Nadu.
- A traditional cookware that fits perfectly in modern kitchen and works efficiently in gas burners.
- Zishta soapstone utensils are tested in NABL accredited laboratory and comply with EU standards for Restriction of Hazardous Substances (RoHS)
- Zishta provides the Kalchatti in treated and un-treated variations. Please choose appropriately.
- We do not accept returns or exchange of the products listed in this category. This is an untreated kalchatti - Please follow instructions carefully and season the cookware before use.