Aranmula Round Wall Hanging Kannadi/Mirror
DISCLAIMERAll our products are handcrafted and this results in each product being unique and slightly different from each other and therefore will have minor variations on dimensions & weight.
- Aranmula Kannadi /mirror is a traditional beauty from Kerala.
- It is a unique mirror made of metal: alloy of Copper and Tin. It is a front surface reflection mirror, which eliminates secondary reflections and aberrations.
- Another speciality of Aranmula Kannadi is that the object when comes in contact with the mirror merges with the image.
- Ordinary mirrors have Silver Nitrate Coating which reflects the object.
- Craftsmen require practice, precision, dedication and expertise to make Aranmula Kannadi.
- Traditionally, Aranmula Kannadi is described as the mirror of Goddess Parvathi. Owning it is believed to be auspicious & brings prosperity.
Diameter of the Mirror - 5 CM, Total length - 7.5 CM
- All Aranmula Mirrors are made to order and will be shipped within 7-10 days from order placement.
- Please note that the Nagas (Design work) around the mirror changes with each unit and cannot be standardised.