Aranmula Round Wall Hanging Kannadi/Mirror
7 Days Easy Returns (T&C Apply)| Secure Card Payment & Cash on Delivery Available | Paypal for International Purchase
DISCLAIMERAll our products are handcrafted and this results in each product being unique and slightly different from each other and therefore will have minor variations on dimensions & weight.
- Aranmula Kannadi /mirror is a traditional beauty from Kerala.
- It is a unique mirror made of metal: alloy of Copper and Tin. It is a front surface reflection mirror, which eliminates secondary reflections and aberrations.
- Another speciality of Aranmula Kannadi is that the object when comes in contact with the mirror merges with the image.
- Ordinary mirrors have Silver Nitrate Coating which reflects the object.
- Craftsmen require practice, precision, dedication and expertise to make Aranmula Kannadi.
- Traditionally, Aranmula Kannadi is described as the mirror of Goddess Parvathi. Owning it is believed to be auspicious & brings prosperity.
Diameter of the Mirror - 5 CM, Total length - 7.5 CM
- All Aranmula Mirrors are made to order and will be shipped within 7-10 days from order placement.
- Please note that the Nagas (Design work) around the mirror changes with each unit and cannot be standardised.