Brass Cooking Pot: Vaana
Save up to 33% Save %
MRP. Rs. 1,950
Original price MRP. Rs. 3,150 - Original price Onwards
Original price MRP. Rs. 3,150
Rs. 1,950 Onwards
Current price MRP. Rs. 1,950
|Vaana Size||Weight (Kg)||Capacity (Litres)||Diameter In CM||Height In CM|
|Small||0.7||2.25-2.5||19.7||7.6 - 8.9|
DISCLAIMERAll our products are handcrafted and this results in each product being unique and slightly different from each other and therefore will have minor variations on dimensions & weight.
- Brass Vaana Pot shaped cooking pot is a great alternative light weight traditional cookware for your daily rice varieties, biriyani etc.
- Vaana shaped brass cookware is typically wide mouth with a narrow rim to cook extensively meat gravy/dry style or make biriyani etc.
- Traditional knowledge dictates that brass (Alloy of Copper and Zinc) has to be used only with a tin coating for our acidic form of cooking.
- The benefits of brass is to preserve the anti-oxidants of the food cooked in them.
- Brass although light -weight also helps in preserving more than 90% of nutrition of food cooked in them.
- The coating (Kalai) is done using pure tin by the traditional clusters of Tamil Nadu
- Our Journey took us to the traditional clusters of Tamil Nadu who have been making these exquisite brass cookware for over last 8-10 generations.