Brass Kadai with lid
7 Days Easy Returns (T&C Apply)| Secure Card Payment & Cash on Delivery Available | Paypal for International Purchase
|Size||Weight (Kg)||Capacity (Litres)||Diameter (CM)||Height (CM)|
|Small - 8"||1.0||1.0||20.3 - 21.6||7.6|
|Medium - 9"||1.2||1,5||22.8 - 24.1||7.6|
|Large - 10"||1.4||2||25.4 - 26.7||8.9|
|Xtra Large - 11"||1.5||2.5||27.9 - 29.2||8.9|
DISCLAIMERAll our products are handcrafted and this results in each product being unique and slightly different from each other and therefore will have minor variations on dimensions & weight.
- Cook all your favourite sabjis, gravies, sweets, snacks etc in the hand hammered Brass Kadai from the Thathiars near Amritsar.
- The Brass kadai is also ideal for deep frying food. Brass kadai enhances taste of food cooked in it and renders a unique flavour and aroma.
- Our journey to rejuvenate crafts of India took us to a village near Amritsar. The thatheras near Amritsar are known for their traditional brass and copper craft of utensil making.
- This craft has been included in the UNSECO list of Intangible Cultural Heritage. From 400 families who used to practice this craft, the number has dwindled to a meagre 15.
- Cooking in Brass has been part of our culture since time immemorial. Brass is known to preserve the anti-oxidants of food cooked in them.
- Brass also helps in preserving more than 90% of nutrition of food cooked in them.
- Brass retains heat and keep food warm for a couple of hours.
- Note: Tin coating wears off with use, re-coating has to be done once the metal finish is visible. The lid provides is not for airtight closure.