Brass Paraat with Tin Coating
|Size||Weight (Kg)||Height In CM||Diameter In CM|
|Medium||0.5-0.6||5.1||26.7 - 27.9|
DISCLAIMERAll our products are handcrafted and this results in each product being unique and slightly different from each other and therefore will have minor variations on dimensions & weight.
- Brass Paraat is a traditional plate used in Central India to knead the dough for making parathas and chapatis.
- The traditional design is always made in brass with tin coating and sufficiently designed so that the plate does not move when force is being applied to knead the dough.
- These brass paraat are made by the traditional artisans of Maharashtra with their signature free hand beat patterns that increases the surface contact area of the material with the dough.
- Zishta cookware are tested in NABL accredited laboratory and comply with EU standards for Restriction of Hazardous Substances (RoHS).
- Re-live the traditional way of making roti and chappati with the brass paraat!